Have lumps in breast. Sign of breast cancer?

hi sir, good noon my wife has some lumps at breast area does that signs of breast cancer pls help me out i wanna take her to treatment, she is scared of hospital, but i want her to be healthy pls guide me to which doctor i shall go General Physician, Gyaenic, Oncologist pls help

how this can be treated
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later
The lumps in the breast that are freely mobile, painless with no discharge from nipple or skin hardening are mostly benign in nature and can be treated easily.
The first thing that needs to be done is get your wife examined from a gynecologist to find out the number and nature of lump she is having. She may go for mammography or FNAC or other investigations if your gynecologist feels the necessity.
Please do not worry as this can be treated easily.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have lumps in breast. Sign of breast cancer? 11 minutes later
Madam Thanks for answer,

But she has these lumps from last 4/5 years, which she never treated/medicated, she feels heavy pains when she thinks more or have tensions & worried nor normal she even cant wear some tight undergarment(bra) at that area, we are recently married after her divorcee, she had been burnt with cigarettes by her ex-husband mostly across her breasts area, which might be a reasons of that lumps.

anyhow kindly help me & my wife please, i need her healthy & happy madam please.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The lumps could be due to the burns. But this can be ensured only after a physical examination. It is best to consult a gynecologist for the same.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.