Have lump on vas deferens. Experiencing burning sensation on it. How to cure this?

hello there i have a lump on my vas deferens, it is also causing my right teste to sit closer to my abdomen. i did expeirence a warm burning sensation last night where the lump is. it is generally painless to feel, but hurts when i squeeze it, i also have a slight dull pain from it. i am not expiercing back pain, and i dont think its torsion, i am aware i should speak to my doctor and i will tonight. i was also curious as i have a meatotomy and i am slightly worried how they will react, it wont stop me going just curious thats all, please help me?
Posted Sun, 17 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

The lump you are feeling is nothing but epididymal cyst. They are generally painless but can cause discomfort especially if one has not had intercourse or mastrubation for prolonged period of time.
Nothing active needs to be done for epididymal cyst. Previous h/o meatotomy has no relation to epididymal cyst and shall not affect it in anyway.

All the best. I hope that you shall feel better after reading this and rest at ease.

Rajiv goel