Have lump on side of shoulders, head burns, pins and needles around eyes and burning arms and gingers

hello I have a lump on one side of shoulders ieftside of neck burns. top of head burns . pins and needles around eyes. Burning down both arms and fingers. left arm can only lift 50# numbness on left side
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 43 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

About the lump at the shoulder region and the neurological symptoms you have listed - A clinical exam with tests may determine exactly if both are related or are separate entities.

Would like to know more on your lump - size, duration, consistency etc or more information you would want to give in order to comment more and give you advice.

And your neurological symptoms seem to indicate an underlying neuropathy which would need treatment. Some tests like Vitamin B12 may be queried by your doctor. Any drugs you are on for the same ? The weakness / power of your left upper limb also may need a complete review.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla,
Consultant Physician.