Have lump on scrotum, masses on spinal chord and have gurgling in abdomen. Am I having cancer?

Jul 2012

I am a 22yo male. I haven't actually been officially diagnosed with cancer but I am about 90% sure that I have it. And I have a bunch of symptoms all over my body, so I'm just putting it under cancer. suspected that i might have accidentally smoked spray paint/ some other poison. My worry is that this accelerated a spread of free radicals throughout my body. One pea-sized lump in my scrotum that was determined non-cancerous by ultrasound, masses on spinal cord in my neck and left side of lower back on backbone. I think they could be cysts/ulcers/tumors. The ones on my neck and back crack when i apply pressure. I have this gurgling in my abdomen that just never stops, even after a bowel movement. It is like the squeaking of air, and then there are these wet sounds. Six months ago, I rarely heard these noises. Now I hear them all day. Also, I have excess saliva, strange awareness of my own heart beat, and it is beating pretty rapidly. I also have random throbbing sensations in literally random parts all over my body, including neck, legs, arms. Randomly my eyes will burn, and it isn't just the allergy eye itching that I have been used to for years. Also, randomly, snot will just pour out of my nostrils. In the past, I at least felt it in time to get a tissue. My sputum glistens.
Posted Wed, 28 Nov 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
I read your history & very detailed accurate description of all your symptoms.
Let me be brief & to the point...You do not have cancer from all these descriptions.
They are simple benign tumors & GI discomfort probably IBS (idiopathic bowel syndrome) & anxiety/ stress related problems. Please go across to visit a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist in your area & am sure you will be benefited manifold. Sadly, we are not allowed to prescribe online..can only point you out in the direction to make an infomred deciscion & this is my opinion to try & help you. will all get sorted out. At 22, you have your whole life ahead of you..dont give up on it so easily & there is no shame in acceptance & getting treated. All the best & wish you a great life ahead!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD