Have lump on navel. Bydoreon shots. Should I be alarmed?

I have pea sized hard lumps to the left of my navel. I give my self Bydoreon shots in that area but not that close to my navel. There are 3 of them. Should I be alarmed?
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 21 minutes later
These lumps could be injection induced nodules( if you have injected the drugs at these sites), viral infection like molluscum or a lipoma or a sebaceous cyst, furuncle or prurigo lesions.
All the above probabilities are benign in nature. There is no need to be alarmed right now however an examination of the lesion by a doctor is definitely required.
Hope that answered your query.
Should there be a further query, please write back.