Have low thyroid. Looking for a doctor who takes Medicare to give me three pronged adrenal test

The temp reading on my new thermometer is 96 degrees. I have felt really bad all day but that seems too odd to me. Actually I havent been feeling well for several days. The only diagnoised problem with me so far has been low Thyroid. Also I flunked a couple of addreal tests..saliva ones which my doctor does not believe is acurate. I am now looking for a doctor who takes medicare to give me the three pronged addrenal test. but what the low temp has to do with that I cant tell you.. any ideas? Ijust too my temp with an old thermometer and it was 100.1 degrees!! So the 96 degrees was probably a false showing HOWEVER the chronic fatique and addrenal issues are definitely a concern. Are Holistic doctors the only type that do full scale addrenal tests covered by medicare and supplemental insurance..or do you know that??
Posted Tue, 11 Sep 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later

Thanks for writing in to Heathcare Magic!
First thing is to decide whether you are really febrile, get temperature by a third source.
Your symptoms are suggestive of Addison's disease and your doctor is right in testing the adrenals.
Also get the status of thyroid function.
Please mention your BP and heart rate and if they are low than normal it will be again in favour of Addison's disease and against the fever and vice versa.

If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.

Wish you a great health!