Have low sperm count, sperm motility and low sexual desire. What to do?

Dec 2012

my sperm count is low and sperm motility is also low. I am feeling less sex desire from few days.
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 4 hours later

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I am very pleased to be able to help you answer your health query,

More than 90% of decrease sex desire or libido is due to poor psychological state but your low sperm count (probably due to low sperm production) maybe due to alternation of production of the hormone testosterone (which might also influence your libido). I suggest you see a doctor who can run test to determine levels of testosterone in blood. If that is the case, then testosterone infusions could help improve your health situation and give you the desire for sex again and also improve on sperm count.

Hope I was helpful and let me know if you got further questions.
Dr. Nsah