Have low grade fever and body shakes after having sex. Had negative STD test. Should I be worried?

im not in good condition from last 40 days after sex with CSW.tested RNA(14 dyas),DNA(28 days) PCR HIV,western blot&elisa after 4 weeks,rapid hiv test after 5 weeks,all negative..remining all stds and hbc and hbv came negative.. I have medical history of migraine/sinus(can see red nose) and it sometimes makes me dizziness,not connected with world.two times happened severly and I got some meds for migrane,i came back normal..also I have gastro problem and treated for acid peptic didease but after cure also im facing bowel movements and gastric if I take spicy foods like that. after sex with CSW,i got low grade fever(coming n going still),dizziness for more than a month XXXXXXX body shake(while sleeping I can feel and got up sometimes),involuntary muscle movement all over,i can see visibly..loss of weight suddenly,reddishess in my front mouth are btw lower lips and under nails colour changing white here n there.many other symptoms stopped now like muscle pain,excess sweats,pins n needles,chills i have problem in head like sound hereing in ears and dizzy feeling sometimes and its genetic problem i guess,my dad n grandfather told me the same problem earlier..i doubted i have autoimmune diease like CFS/MS,fibromyalgia like that..please advice what test do i need to confirm that whether i have or not..
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 6 days later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the query I would like to tell you that there is no diagnostic test for fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome . Mostly it is a clinical diagnosis and involves demonstration of tender points on the body . When other autoimmune diseases are excluded diagnosis of fibromyalgia can be considered. I would suggest you to XXXXXXX a rheumatologist and discuss the issue with him because physical examination will be required to demonstrate the tender points . A CBC, ESR , CRP , ANA and ENA profile will be helpful to exclude autoimmune conditions . A metabolic profile including calcium and vitamin D levels will also be required . Take care. Dr. Shruti