Have low bp, sleep apnea and anxiety problem. Feeling nausea and abdominal pain. Worrisome

Hi my name is XXXXXXX I have been feeling sick on and off for awhile now. Generally my symptoms are high resting heart rate combined with low blood pressure, nausea, pain light-headed/dizzy, eadaches, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and back pain. I more recently have started to lose my appetite and I am tired all the time. I do have minor sleep apnea and some anxiety. Any help you would be able to provide about what may be causing my symptoms would be helpful. I am also 18 years old. ,
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 29 minutes later
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question

Since you have a history of high resting heart rate with low blood pressure , it would be important to rule out the cardiac arrhythmias as well as other heart related problems.
When the heart beats rapidly the amount of the blood that flows around reduces and hence the subsequent symptoms of light headedness/dizziness.
It would be the best approach to get certain investigations done like ECG , ultrasonography of the abdomen to rule out further abdominal causes.
Thanks and take care
Follow-up: Have low bp, sleep apnea and anxiety problem. Feeling nausea and abdominal pain. Worrisome 8 minutes later
I've had an ECG done, an x XXXXXXX of my chest cavity and an ultra sound done on my abdomen and the doctors said everything looked fine and they weren't sure why my heart beats so fast.
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 26 minutes later
If you have done the basic investigations of ECG and it has come normal , then it would be important for you to get a Holter 24 hour monitoring of the heart done and also 2D ECHO of the heart done.
It will give a better idea and the reason for the fast heart rate.

Thanks and take care