Have low blood pressure. What should be done?
User rating for this question
My blood pressure seems low it is 116 over 61. I am 74
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 25 minutes later
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Blood pressure has a range – Systolic (upper figure) between 90 and 140 / Diastolic between 60 and 90 mm Hg. Your values are in range...
It is difficult to measure the pressure in Atrial fibrillation / there is marked beat to beat variation / the average reading over several measurements; when most beats come through – gives the approximate value...
If you are otherwise normal / have no symptoms – nothing to worry.
If in doubt, get it checked by your doctor [ECG and ECHO may at times be necessary to rule out any underlying pathology...]
Wishing speedy recovery
People also viewed
- What is classed as low blood pressure
- Why do i get short of breath easily
- What does borderline normal sinus rhythm indicate
- Whats the best time to take high blood pressure medication
- What should be done immediately for low blood pressure
- Will lifting weights at young age stunts your growth
- Why black people have high blood pressure
- What is the remedy for a painful bump
- Have low blood pressure what should be done
- What could be the lump in right buttock
- What does it mean when stents are put in heart arteries
- What is the remedy for diarrhea when on augmentin
- What are the consequences of low blood pressure
- What causes low blood pressure
- Could i be pregnant with clotty period