Have low FSH and LH. Progesterone levels below 1. Not able to sleep and have pain. Are the hormonal levels ok?

I have had my bloods hormone done the the testerone levels are <3 and are low my FSH 6 are and my LH 4 and oestradial are 490 and progesterone levels are<1 they think that i might have a skeens glad cyst and are checking if i do.I woll see the Urologist on Friday
I am 44 Female have not slept with my husband for 1 year its to pain full. ARE MY HORMONE LEVELS OK?
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 4 days later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is difficult to assess if your reports are normal or not without the measuring units.
Normal values:
FSH & LH levels: 5-15 International units/ Litre
Serum Normal estradiol levels may range from 25-600 picograms per milliliter for pre-menopausal women.
Kindly reply me with complete reports, so that I can confirm your reports. XXXXXXX gland cyst can cause painful intercourse. It depends on the size and if it is associated with infection.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile