Have lost weight. Taking Statix, Amlodac and Telemisat. What could be the reason for weight loss?

I have lost weight about 14 Kgs in about last 3 months time period. I am attaching my recent test report results. Request you to let me know what could be reason for weight loss. Currently I am taking the following tablets daily : Statix Ez -1 qty (night), Amlodac & Telemisat-1qty(morning).
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly re-attach

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for contacting us.

I do not see the reports attached here.

Kindly reattach them here or mail them to YYYY@YYYY to my attention. With subject as ATTN : Dr Raju.

I shall get back to you with my opinion after having read the reports.

Follow-up: Have lost weight. Taking Statix, Amlodac and Telemisat. What could be the reason for weight loss? 4 hours later

I am attaching my medical report. I have raised query in portal but unable to attach medical report. Hence I am attaching it now.

Thanks & Regards

RSM-SMB -South
M: 0000
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 27 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the report.

Sorry for the late reply.

I have gone through the reports.

I see that parameters of blood glucose control like fasting blood glucose, HBA1C, urine etc are high. It does suggest that you have diabetes and has to be controlled. Weight loss can be due to the same.

Also you have higher bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol levels. I suggest you have to consider serious diet modification to stay healthy along with regular exercise.

Do consult a XXXXXXX medicine specialist to analyze the reports and place you on necessary medications.

Hope, I answered your query.