Have lost height in slipped disc. Now?

Spine Surgeon
my disk aregone i have lost 8in in height my ribs are resting on my hip bones are there any help for me
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 6 hours later

It looks to me that you have severe age related changes in the spine and i think you have scoliosis also. What are the complaints now? Do you have back pain? Is it low back or upper back? Do you get any leg pain as well?
We usually try to treat the symptoms. Sometimes pain block helps to relieve the pain. I would suggest meeting a spine specialist to diagnose the exact problem and according to that he may refer you to pain physician. If possible can you upload your spine X-rays. In short, treatment will depend upon your symptom.

Hope I have addressed your concerns. If you have more queries, I will be available to answer them.