Have loose penis and testicle. Could it be due to masturbation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
Hi Doctors,

I am 28 year old guy. I have been masturbation since the age of 14 . I do this in different way . I rub my penis against the bed .I have never mastubated using hands. My penis is loose and even my testicle are also loose. Is it normal ?
Posted Tue, 19 Feb 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have a problem of getting hard erection and you have a doubt of your Penis and Testicle being loose due to masturbation
You have indulged in masturbation since last 14 years and now facing problems related to sexual activities.

First of all, there is a myth in a mind of the common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems. However, I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.

All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence, allay anxiety, and thereby improve your sexual performance.
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
The penis in a resting state is always flaccid and has no significance. It is the hardness of the erection that is important as far as sexual satisfaction is concerned. So do not worry be calm and composed and try to allay anxiety.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Have loose penis and testicle. Could it be due to masturbation? 41 minutes later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX for your reply. One more question I have never done masturbation with hand . Will I be able to do sex normally ? Whenver I try to masturbation with hand could not do .

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up. You should not have any problem in performing a sex with your female partner irrespective of the way you masturbate.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr XXXXXXX