Have little black dot on top of mouth. Could it be mouth ulcer?

ENT Specialist
Hi could you please tell me what the little black dot on the top plate of mouth is i also have what looks like a mouth ulser on the top side
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Ulcer over the palate Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query and your image. It suggests that you may be suffering from the ulcer over the left side of the palate and dental caries lower left second last molar. For this I personally advised to take- 1. Prebiotic and probiotic capsule. 2. Multi vitamin capsule specially B complex and antioxidant. 3. Analgesic ointment. For 7 days, if not subside after this then consult the ENT specialist for some specific examinations. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.