Have lightheaded after breakfast. All blood test normal. May be gluten or hypoglycemia?

Hello, I have been lightheaded all day for 8 months. I get very lightheaded after breakfast and not so much after lunch and dinner. Been to ER twice, to multiple doctors, all blood test ok. I'm desperate :-( Going to a specialist today. He thinks it might be a gluten problem. I'm thinking maybe hypoglycemia. Any thoughts?
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 2 hours later

I can feel your concerns.

My recommendations are to check you blood pressure and blood sugar levels .

Rise or even fall in blood pressure can give rise to such symptoms.
Other possibility is of depression , as you have high RA factor, in chronic ailments there is an element of depression for which you have to seek advice from a psychiatrist.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hope I answered, If any other query I would be honored to reply.