Have lesions on feet. Normal?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon

i want to know if this lunar is anormal, also i found this point in my feet. Is it normal?
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Souvik Adhikari 1 hour later

The first picture shows multiple moles/melanocytic collections in the area and the one which you have pointed out is quite different from the others. This lesion seems to be irregular, has irregular margins, is variegated in color and seems to be raised from the surface.
If you ask me, then this lesion has high chances of being abnormal and there is a rela chance of dysplasia although I must inform you that most of these lesions when biopsied do not show anything abnormal.
However, going by the picture, I would ask you to XXXXXXX your surgeon immediately and consider an EXCISION BIOPSY of the lesion with a 5 mm margin all around. Further management would be dictated on the result of the histopathological examination.
The second lesion is flat and does not show any aggressive features. I would advice continued observation of this lesion. Have this checked by your doctor but this would not mandate any surgical intervention at present.
Do let me know if you have further questions.

Dr. Souvik Adhikari MS, MCh
Asst. Professor of Plastic Surgery
IPGME&R, Kolkata, India