Have large penis and experiencing pain during intercourse. What am I suffering from?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
pain doing intercorse, large penis, will pain go away with time? Never had children small asian. Not extra large penis but large. No intercorse for previous two years.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 55 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have what is called as Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)

I shall be glad if you post me few more details to help me in making comments about your problem.
1) Do you still have your regular menstrual cycle or in menopause?
2) Do you have this problem from the beginning, or have since last 2 years?
3) Do you have any stress factor ?

Normal vagina is capacious enough to accommodate even large size penis in young age.

In most of the normal women without psychological or any stress factor the cause of painful intercourse at this age is due to inadequate lubrication of vagina due to drop in Oestrogen level or due to Vaginal atrophy.

Please consult qualified Gynaecologist for pelvic and per speculum examination to rule out any organic cause for Dyspareunia.

He/She will advise you medications depending on clinical evaluation. In most of the cases, you get satisfactory results with Local Oestrogen cream and lubricants.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask, if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil.. .