Have large breast. How to reduce breast size?

i have a large breast and its sagging my beasrt size is 40 inch. i want to reduce it. i am only 21 years staying in india. whether XXXXXXX tablet help. where will i get to purchase in india. my weight is 55 kgs. height is 5 feet.
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 2 hours later
Thanks for sharing your concern here.

I can understand your concern but my sincere advice to you is there is no pill or cream really works for this purpose.

According to your height, you are slightly overweight it will help to some extent to reduce weight by 4-5 kg.

The only other realistic option is surgical breast reduction or Liposuction but for which you have to understand it completely and feel it is absolutely necessary for you.

You need to consult a plastic Surgeon for this procedure.

Hope this information helps, if you have any further query, I will be available to answer that.

Dr. Akhilesh Dubey