Have lamfrote. FNAC test showed negative. What is the reason and the required treatment?

my wife's neck there is a gilti doctor called lamfrote,I have gone undr FNAC test but ting foundest was negative i.e. nothing found,so what is the reason and what kind of treatment is required.
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 17 minutes later

Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
I understand that FNAC is negative. It means no serious illness.
Can you qualify what is gilti and Iamfrote?
Pls upload the results or pls type the report of FNAC---

Follow-up: Have lamfrote. FNAC test showed negative. What is the reason and the required treatment? 4 hours later
thanks for your kind reply,
PFA reports,FYI we are going for biopsy Test tomorrow and done all blood tests and ECG.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later

Welcome back.
Kindly get back with the reports.