Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the reason?

Infertility Specialist
Hi I'm a 37 year old male marked for 18 years haven't been able to get my wife pregnant . I read on a paper that my wife brought home from the doctor where it says l 5 injuries affects the reproductive system me n my wife have l 5 injuries. We tried invitro 3 embrios where inplanted didn't work . How does l5 affect and is there treatment for this concern thank you.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concerns that 3 embryos were transferred after IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and they did not implant. I am sorry about that.

IVF has a success rate of around 50 %. Implantation failure is one of main causes where IVF does not succeed.

You have provided me with good information. However, I request you to tell me in detail about l 5 injury. I don't think it should really affect your chance of implantation.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Please upload the l 5 injury reports that your doctor has given you and also all relevant reports.

I believe there is good chance of your wife conceiving.

Awaiting your response.