Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the reason?
User rating for this question
Hi I'm a 37 year old male marked for 18 years haven't been able to get my wife pregnant . I read on a paper that my wife brought home from the doctor where it says l 5 injuries affects the reproductive system me n my wife have l 5 injuries. We tried invitro 3 embrios where inplanted didn't work . How does l5 affect and is there treatment for this concern thank you.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.
I understand your concerns that 3 embryos were transferred after IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and they did not implant. I am sorry about that.
IVF has a success rate of around 50 %. Implantation failure is one of main causes where IVF does not succeed.
You have provided me with good information. However, I request you to tell me in detail about l 5 injury. I don't think it should really affect your chance of implantation.
You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Please upload the l 5 injury reports that your doctor has given you and also all relevant reports.
I believe there is good chance of your wife conceiving.
Awaiting your response.
People also viewed
- Inhaled bleach fumes 18 weeks pregnant
- 18 weeks pregnant bleeding from the bum
- Commom cold 7 days after embryo transfer
- Injury to 5th metacarpal bruise
- Treatment and cure for l5 injuries
- Symptoms of l5 injuries
- Hpv affect sperm motility
- Infertility after coming off femodene
- Blood sugar count 18
- 18 month old nostril raw and bleeding
- Conceive after follicular study
- Cramping in the calf after embryo transfer
- L5 injuries causes
- Diagnosis of l5 injuries
- Pot belly in 18 month old