Have kidney stone. Taking medicine. Getting stomach ache and back pain. Looking for proper diagnosis

Dear Sir
Any Urologist online now? I require help

I am facing with Kidney Stones ( 2 stones with 5 mm) and I am taking medication = but still I am getting Stomach ache and back pain.

Can you suggest a good medication and getting little problem in Urinals.
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your agony with pain but it shall be kind of you to let us know the following:
1. On which side are the stones and in which area of abdomen and back do you get pain?
2. What investigations have been carried out and what are the results?
3. What medications are you taking?
4. What is the opinion of the treating doctors on the future course of action for the stones? Have they advised some procedure for removal of the stones?
The answers to the above questions shall assist us in giving a better advice. You can use the facility of uploading the reports in the query for us to review them.

You can take tab. diclofenac 1 tab. three times a day with meals. It should give you relief in renal colic and back pain.

I hope I have answered the query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back for any clarifications.

Wishing you all the best..