Have keloid in one fingers. Getting itchy and burning brown residue under nails and on skin. What is this?

I have been to the doctor since 2004 about this brown stuff coming out of my skin. If I wear black, you can see a reddish brown tint on my clothes. I leave this residue on walls, doors, etc. I have a weird keloid legion on one of my fingers. I douse the legion with peroxide and cut away the infected looking skin that turns yellowish white. This is all happening with this brown residue under my nails and on my skin. What is this? Please help. It itches and burns.
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 9 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

What you have described is not a common problem.

Before asking you any further questions, I need to see the brown stuff that comes out of your skin and the keloid looking lesion on your fingers. That would be the starting point of our discussion as it will give my thinking a concrete direction.

You may upload a pic of your lesion and the brown stuff that you are talking about, using the "upload your reports feature" on the query page.

Awaiting your response