Have joint pain and roughness on knee. Which specialist should I consult?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement

I would like to know the details of the Best Ortho Doctor in Bangalore, having a joint pain on the right knee, while consulted a doctors couple of years back , i was told that there is roughness on the knee joints, Hence pls advice who is the best to consult for the same in Bangalore

regards XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 14 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

It is always difficult and not proper to recommend a name of someone, at online forum. Besides that, I practice away from Bangalore, therefore I do not have any personal reference too.
As such, all orthopedic surgeons at Bangalore are doing great work. I suggest you to go to a good hospital with a dedicated Orthopaedic Surgeon .
Dr. Shafiq. A.M.
MBBS, MS (Ortho), MCh (Ortho)
Available in Specialist Diagnostics and Day care centre , Kalayan Nagar.
Address: 218, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 1st Block, HRBR Layout, Kammanahalli Main Road, Near Om XXXXXXX Temple, XXXXXXX Nagar, Bangalore-0000.

Hope this will help you. Please do write back if you have any additional concerns.

Wishing you good health...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.