Have itchy white bumps on scrotum. Bleeds when scratched. What could it be?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I have whitee bumps on the scrotum. Not infection. They itch when scratced the bleed.. Couls say look like pimple but hard and even when pinched nothing come out of it. Would like to find otc solution want to avoid seing physician. Have any opinion?
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post and seeing the attached picture, I would like to suggest that you should use locally a cream containing a steroid like Betamethasone, an antibiotic like Gentamicin and an antifungal like Miconazole.
You should apply this cream at least three times daily.

You can take oral antihistamine like Cetrizine 10 mg daily if severe itching is present.

Also maintain hygiene of the area.

If the problem persists, get yourself clinically examined by a Dermatologist.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.