Have itchy vagina with white liquid discharge. Temporary relief after medication. Permanent cure?

Question
first i have itching around vagina,after two three days vertical cracks and pimples discharging with white liquid,i have consulted doctor she has given
Tablets AF-KIT,Herperax-400,Dolo-650,zifi-200, and recommended for HSV-1 and HSV-2 BLOOD TESTS, I have these tabs yesterday but when i am going to urinate that time so much sever burning,
after taking tabs some what ok but pimples are paining,again today i consulted she has given Emanzen-D tab instead of Dolo-650 with Dermodew Lotion caloe,when i applied it around my vagina
its burning like anything i cant even sit, stand or sleep,so i washed with warm water now its ok ,
Doctor can you just tell me I am taking Right medicine ?
Whether i need to consult Doctor again?
Can you tell me the Cream to apply for that problem?
Now i have paining pimples around vagina and cracks also but cracks some what curing now compare to yesterday

Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
It seems that you are having vulvovaginitis with may be a herpes infection. The treatment you have been advised is correct. In addition to it, taking a systemic antibiotic like Azithromycin to control any superadded infections will be helpful.
Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also avoid wearing tight fitting clothes and wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and underwear. Wash the area well with an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as Neosporin are also useful.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Have itchy vagina with white liquid discharge. Temporary relief after medication. Permanent cure? 1 hour later
Thanks for your reply,

can i start taking Azithromycin tab?
and please tell me ointment for pimples means open lesion around vagina its giving pain,

one doubt i have when i applied Dermadew lotion caloe its burning so much, is it correct lotion for herpes infection, please let me know,

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
It is best to consult your gynecologist and get the proper doses of antibiotics like azithromycin prescribed. A vaginal swab culture will help in better selection of the antibiotic.
You can use a topical antiseptic ointment like Neosporin or polysporin for relief.
Dermadew caloe is a moisturizing lotion. If it is causing the burning sensation then it is best to avoid using it.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Thanks for your valuable reply..

it helps me lot.............

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
Thank you.
I am glad I could help.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards