Have itchy testicles. No bumps or spot. What could be this?

My friend's asking Me for Advice .. doesnt have a Computer
tells Me His testicles r itching an brown testicles " no spot's r bumps " an when Itches himself turns red a little about .. that's it
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the following suggestions...

Detailed Answer:

I read your inquiry, and the following is my answer;

- If your friend has only itching, especially when having shower, then, I suggest to him to keep proper hygiene.

Try to use gentle soaps or bath-gels that do not irritate the skin.

After showering, keep the genitalia well dried by using a soft clothing.

You can apply clotrimazole + hydrocortizone cream for up to 2 weeks.

I usually, recommend having shower by using ketoconazole shampoo, applying especially on the affected area (genitalia). After the shower, can use the above-mentioned cream.

If no improvement, then, consult a dermatologist for further physical or lab examinations.

- If the itching is accompanied with pain the testicles or discharge from the penis or pain during urination, I, then, suggest to do the culture of urine, seminal discharge for further evaluation and determination of susceptible antibiotics.

Hope it helped answering your inquiries! If you have any other concern, please write back to me!