Have itchy skin, starts bleeding after scratching. Is this due to masturbation?

Feb 2013

itchy skinI scratch my skin until blood appears especially under the testicles, knee and buttocks Is masturbation affect?

masturbate 1-4 times daily
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 31 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,

The itching may be due to wetting of the scrotum due to perspiration.

There may be development of fungal infection due to excessive perspiration and wetness, and this will cause severe itching.

Masturbation usually doesn't cause itching, but due to semen spillage on the skin after masturbation may lead to wetting and itching.

Clean the area with fresh water and allow it to dry and wear loose clothes to allow air inside.

Avoid tight fit underwares and pants.

For itching you can take oral antihistamine like cetirizine in prescribed dosage at bedtime.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.