Have itchy skin and irritation around testicles/scrotum. Using Quadidrum and Betenovate. Alternative cream?

I have itchy skin irritation around my testicles/scrotum and near about private area. The problem is the area gets sweaty, which causes me to scratch it and then it becomes red . I have used earlier Quadidrum and am using Betenovate. These were earlier quite effective but i am not getting any relief these days.

Could you advise any alternate effective cream ?
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 31 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The condition can be intertrigo or friction dermatitis.
It occurs due to friction, sweating, maceration of skin.
You need to keep the area dry as far as possible. Use a ABZORB powder twice a day over the area for keeping the area dry.
In addition, you can use Candiderma plus cream once a day .It is the best cream to use in this area.
In addition, I would advise you to visit a dermatologist for proper examination and diagnosis. As the problem is likely to be chronic.
I will be available for follow up.