Have itchy red spots on back. Feeling weak. What should I do to treat this?

Hi I have small red spots on my front and back they itch and seem to dry out. I have a few behind my ears and odd one or two in my hair line. I have had them for several weeks and am feeling down about them. Can you help?
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

I would like to know some more details on your problem to understand better and advice specifically.

Since when do you have the lesions? Was there any infection/illness which initiated their occurrence?
How big are the spots? Do they occur in group or in singles?
Have you used any medication for the same?
Are you on any medications since long?

If possible also do attach an image of the lesions you have here on the right side of this page or you can mail them to

with subject line as "Attention Dr Raju".

Waiting for your response,