Have itchy red bump on scrotum. What could it be? How to cure this?

General Surgeon
I have a small red bump on my scrotum that can be itchy at times. I've had it for a couple weeks now and it is starting to worry me.. Can someone help me with this? Lets see i tried using some lamisil for a few days and no results. I also had some dermovate cream from a previous dry foreskin problem. There is no discharge from my penis or discharge from the bump.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 4 hours later
I saw the picture.
It seems to be an Infected sebaceous cyst formed due to hair follicle.
Please take antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug.
Once the redness subsided,get the swelling removed by a surgeon under local anaesthesia.
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health