Have itchy bumps on vagina. How to remove this?

I recently have these bumps on the outside of my vagina in between the folds of my leg and my vulva.
They are quite itchy. There are a few bumps that are larger and quite solid.
I have never had this before and it is quite uncomfortable.
They do not hurt, just itch.
They look as if I have a burn almost where it seems the irritation runs into each other
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 18 minutes later
Thanks for consulting us.
Any new lesion in this area should be taken seriously. It could be be a benign thing like infection or certain vulval dermatoses or could be a precancerous lesion.
Hope you have had pap smears in past & that they were all normal.
The easiest way to deal with this problem is to visit a gynecologist and get yourself examined. Your doctor may make a clinical diagnosis or he / she may request some lab test like biopsy to confirm the clinical diagnosis. Your doctor will then suggest an appropriate treatment to you.
Hope I have given you the desired response. Please write back if you have any question.
Wish you good health.
Best regards.