Have itchy bleeding rashes around anal region. How to cure it?

I have a itchy rash on my but around my hole, it sometimes bleeds when I wipe, I also notice a pea size lump under the skin right next to the opening. I also have a round rash spot on my left nut sack that seems not to heal, Its not from sex acts
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

The rash with bleeding tendencies around the anal region are most commonly due to hemorrhoids (enlarged veins), fistulas, perianal abscess or pilonidal sinus. The bleeding is more common with hemorrhoids and the other conditions usually have discharge present. The exact diagnosis can only be clinched with a physical exam. I would suggest you see a physician for that. Treatment would depend on what is the cause.
As far as the rash on the scrotum is concerned, it is likely to be fungal in origin. You can apply Clotrimazole ointment twice daily on the rash. Also, maintain extremely good hygiene and keep the area clean and dry. Wearing cotton undergarments would also help.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask