Have itchy anus and facing difficulty to pass stool. What is the problem?

i have been having a hard time popping and my anus is itching and it burn when i poop its not bleeding and i when i saw in the mirrior it looks like something got ripped or something its very small . i dont have a sex. What can this be
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

It sounds like you are describing what we call an 'anal fissure'. This might appear like a small cut just at the anus. Given the itching, I will presume that this might be related to a yeast infection around the anus.

You could apply some yeast cream around the anus twice daily and see if that helps over the next couple of days. Regardless, though, you should go in to see a doctor and have them perform an exam to see if there is a fissure. They will discuss additional ways that this can be approached, such as prescription steroids.

I hope that this helps and good luck!