Have itchy anus. Not cured by medicine. Do I have pinworms?

I have a itchy anus, or butt hole if u may say. I am 20 and I think i have pinworms or maybe some other thing, I took vermox but it didnt work last week and even in the summer i took resses over the counter pinworm medicine, it did leave but now it came back. Now I took two of them but it didnt really work. Each tablet costs $10 in XXXXXXX I cant even go to my regular doctor as I live in a dorm kinda far away from my house! I really need help with this, as this is making me stay awake whole night long.

Thanks in advance!
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

The symptoms you are having are most probably of pin worms. if you having problems in getting vermox. search for formula name of albandazole. if they do not works then i will suggest you sicnidazole which is a very good antiparasite drug and easily available OTC drug.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask