Have itchy and puss leaking skin on butt crack. What is causing this and required cure?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I have inflamed skin from where my butt crack starts to where my balls start. I guess it started some time age from over whipping with butt whips( the type that come in a little box). Now I have itchy skin that peels and pus (white when dry) leaking from the skin. It doesn't smell terrible like I have heard a yeast infection can smell. I think maybe its an allergy because an are on my butt cheek has a rash. This are on my butt cheek would have been where I touched the skin with the butt whips. Doesn't make scents because I thought those whips where made for that area of the body. The whips are not the "baby" type but, rather the adult whips(lack of a better term).
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Ivan Rommstein 3 hours later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your querry.
It sounds to me like perianal abscess or inflammated atheroma. Both can be found in this area. I doubt this is allergic reacton or something caused by whips. If this is painful with white pusy discharge you should be treated by antibiotics or surgical drainage, but you definitely shouldnt ignore it because serious infection may develop.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help