Have itching in penis head. Taken Nizral cream but still itching persists. Suggest?

Dermatologist
Question
i have itching in my penis head. Taken Nizral cream but still itching persists after couple of weeks.
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 minutes later
Nirzal cream is an antifungal.
It can cure your itch only if it is fungal in nature.
There are various other causes of itch, like allergic reactions, Lichen sclerosis etc.
Kindly upload a photograph of the lesion.
This will help me greatly in giving a most probable diagnosis, and guiding you in respect to its treatment.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Waiting for your response.
Thank you

Follow-up: Have itching in penis head. Taken Nizral cream but still itching persists. Suggest? 8 minutes later
need to contact you. can i have your contact details or consulting hospital.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 29 minutes later
Thanks for the follow up.
No this website wont allow me to give personal details like phone number or clinic address.
If I try to do so my account will be barred.
I have successfully advised many people having condition similar to yours, just by seeing photograph, and all are happy with the guidance.

so please upload a photograph.

Thank you