Have itching and get raised bumps while driving. What could it be?

I just bought a car about a month ago. No problem if I don't drive for a day or two. But as soon as I drive my car, I start itching again and sometimes I get tiny raised bumps. I'm thinking it may be mites so how do I get rid of them in my car? The reason why I think it is mites is because a couple of years ago I got mites off a cat that my son surprised me with on Christmas and my Dr. said that mites is what it was.
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

To remove mites all the crevices present should be closed and to kill the visible mites. There are few available powders to kill mites in carpets, you can use that.

The best way is get your car to service station and ask them to remove the seats and keep it to dry directly under sun, remove the seat covers and clean it wit hot water or sun dry it and cleaned it using vacuum cleaner. close all the crevices inside car using araldite or any other adhesives, clean using vacuum cleaner. Use exmite powder and allow it for a couple of days.

Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries or doubts and I shall be glad to help you out. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.