Have itching all over body with red patches. What could it be?
User rating for this question
Hi, my wife (29 yrs) is having itching all across her body and then there is a redness comes in patches (without itching as well). What should you suggest ?
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urticarial skin lesions: Need more details Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now from the description provided, it looks like your wife is developing lesions lesions of urticaria. But before coming to the diagnosis, I would like you to elaborate over the skin rash. Since when is your wife having this skin rash? Is it evanescent in nature? This means that does it appear and disappear after sometime of its own? Is she taking any medicines in the form of pain killers or antibiotics? Any seasonal variation? Also it would be great if you can click some close up pictures of the skin rash and upload them here on this page. You can also email them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. I am sure I would be able to help you more once you follow up with the above details and the pictures. Waiting for your response. Dr Geetika Paul.
People also viewed
- Rashes on body body ache what could it be
- Have bright red patches all over the body which itches
- What is causing itching and redness all over my body
- Thick flaking skin in instep what may this be
- Swelling in upper stomach
- Treatment for stevens-johnson syndrome
- Bumps on body itching what could it be
- Symptoms of skull tumors
- Large vaginal skin tag
- Discoloration on the lip with cracks is it an infection
- Super ventricular tachycardia symptoms
- Itchy feet white big toe red bump on foot
- Tops of toes turned purple itching what could it be
- Red itchy painful bumps on body recurring white scabs shingles
- What are red splotches over body