Have itchiness and tenderness in vulva, anus and near urinating area. Suggest?

Question
i have itchiness and some tenderness in my vulva area also my anis and where i urinate is itchy
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
bacterial vaginosis

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX
It seems you may have an urinary or a vaginal infection.More than likely its a mild vaginal infection called vaginitis.It occurs due to imbalance of the good flora in the vagina. You need to start some probiotics to help balance the good flora.Mant available in the market. Next,about the anal itching.It could occur due to the irritation due to dribbling urine or even due to worms. Take a deworming medicine like albendazole. You need to wash with plenty of water and keep clean.