Have itch in ankles and legs. Taking Amlodipine Besylate, Neproxen, lisinopril, Metoprolol and Metformin. Side effect?

My ankle's itch, it moves up my legs. I'm not sure what meds cause it. It feel like a bug bite.
Here are a list of my Meds. 5.Amlodipine Besylate..10mg
1.Neproxen..250mg 6.Hydrochlorothiazide..25 mg
4.Metformin XXXXXXX .500mg
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Naproxen the NSAID may be the cause of itching.

Detailed Answer:

Naproxen the NSAID which is used as an analgesic.
The most common side effects are itching skin and skin eruption.
So naproxen may the the drug which is causing you itching.
You need to immediately inform your doctor about this and get this advice on stopping the drug.

If your thing in terms of insect bite the bite marks may be present with inflammation around the bite.
Consult your doctor and he may examine the site and prescribe antihistamines for the control of inflammation and itching.

Hope the answer helps you.