Have inverted t waves on EKG at leads V2 and V3, no symptoms. Problem with getting insurance?

I have inverted t waves on EKG at leads V2 and V3. Never any symptoms. Have had this abnormality for many years. I have applied for individual health insurance and hoping that this is not a problem. Have never had heart attack or chest pain. BP is controlled well with meds. Please advise. Thanks!
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Gopi A 10 hours later

T wave inversions from V1 to V3 may be a normal variant in many individuals more so in women.

Since you are asymptomatic and that the variation has been there for long time in all probability it is just a normal variant and not a cause for concern.

I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Dr. A. Gopi