Have intramural fibroids. Which is the best hospital and doctor to consult?

My Mother aged 49 is suffering from Intramural Fibroids, i would like to know which is best hospital and Doctor with whom i can consult this for
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 22 minutes later
There are many good hospitals in BANGALORE and you may go to any of these hospitals.Although there is long list but I will mention few of them
you can go to any of the hospital and go to the gyne department as all the consultants attached with them are quallified and renowned.
Since the surgical procedure involved,for your mother,is a normal procedure,you can opt for any consultant in these hospitals.

In case you have some additional query,you can write to me.
Best of luck