Have intense abdomen pain, elevated sugar level nd funny feeling in head. Cause?

General Surgeon
I woke up at 3 AM sundya morning with intense pain in my Abdomen. The pain is mostly on my left side. Today the pain has gone down somewhat but I have tender spots on both sides. My fasting blood sugar usually in the 80's was 128 this morning.I get funny feelings in my head.
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
you should be investigated

Detailed Answer:
Pain in the lower abdomen can be due to infection of gut,kidney stones etc.
Get an ultrasound abdomen and proceed.
I prescribe pre and probiotic,antispasmodic to my patients with similar complaints
For head problem,i prefer B complex with anti oxidants