Have insomnia and headache. Have side effect with alopathy medicine, wanted to switch to ayurveda. Suggest?

Ayurveda Specialist
I am feeling due to alopathy medicine I am facing side effect and want to shift to ayurveda.head XXXXXXX XXXXXXX vati is very good for BP.Kindly advice can i gohead or not.
earlier I neverhad insomia or headache .
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Baseline Measurements

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your concern and following points needs consideration and clarification:
1. Name of allopathic medicine and the duration?
2. Dosage and time of taking said medicine?
3. What are the associated side effects (any mental-emotional stress or physical pressure) which you are experiencing apart from headache and insomnia, i.e. regarding your blood pressure is your SYSTOLIC or DIASTOLIC blood pressure high or BOTH??
4. Though XXXXXXX vati is good for controlling blood pressure, but even then medicine should not be discontinued immediately, so do let me know about above said concerns so that the said drug can be incorporated in your daily regime along with dietary modifications and life style changes.

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Naimittika Clinic