Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion. Confirm that this is safe.

i was told that i have an infection and the fetus wont servicve so they recommended a abortion my ex boyfriends mom needs proof and i was wondering if you could email or call her saying that my infection is clearing up and that the procedure is safe to do so my docter has a family emergancy and cant confirm this and the lady just needs to hear that and then she will leave me alone
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 7 hours later

Thanks for posting the query.

I need to know from what infection you suffered, which was considered fatal to your baby.

I think the consulting doctor might have undertaken certain tests to come to the diagnosis, reports will be with you.
Kindly show that to you boyfriend's mom.

You have informed that doctors recommended abortion, have you already under gone it.
Kindly mention the clear history.

What antibiotics have been prescribed for the infection.If you show the reports to her, that itself will be proof.

Hope I have answered all your questions. I will be available for follow up queries if any.