Have increase in body temperature after mid-day. Due to weather?

My body temperature rises to 99 degrees F everyday after mid-day. The outside temperature is 32 degrees Celsius. Is this due to the weather. I drink a lot of water but this seems to have little effect.
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 33 minutes later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The temperature 99'F is perfectly okay and is not a fever and should not be a concern.
Our body has a rhythm or biological clock called circadian rhythm. Morning temperature after overnight rest is 98.6 which increases with days activities and is about 0.5 more in the evening in even normal individuals.
So as far as you are not symptomatic, do not bother about 99F. You do not need any action on this.