Have idiopathic dermatitis, skin nodules & lesions on my face, auto immune disease. Concerned

Just wondering if you could tell me if you see any abnormalities in this chest image.
My doctors are having a difficult time diagnosing me. i have idiopathic dermatitis, skin nodules & lesions on my face & extremities.
I travel internationally a great deal, so parasites are of concern.. also autoimmune disease are of concern due to my celiac diagnosis in 2008.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
I have seen your Xray. There no abnormality detected in this chest xrays.
Please let me know few things.
1. Do you have breathlessness?
2. Do you have cough or chest tightness?
3. Is there any occupational exposure to you?
It is important because skin lesion associated with or without chest symptoms are having different diagnosis.

Please let me know the above information. We will discuss rest in follow up .
Looking forward for your response.