Have hypothyroidism. Suffer swelling in throat. Help?

I am looking for an Endocrinologist. I live currently in Maricopa, AZ and do not want to have to travel too far to see one. I have Hypothyroidism and have been receiving treatment for the last 12 1/2 years (the first 8 from Naturalpathic Dr. and after moving to Arizona by my family doctor. I have only had 1 ultra sound early on, but am experiencing a great deal of swelling in my throat (goiter). Please help me find a good endocrinologist. XXXXXXX is not too far. I want someone who is going to listen to me. Thanks, XXXXX
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
I will send you a web link to search for endocrinologists on your area. I will actually perform the search for you on 2 national association websites. For that I will need to know your zip code. Kindly provide