Have hypogammaglobulinanemia. Test shows low IgG and IgA, but IgM not detected, Lt chains normal. What does this indicate?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have hypogammaglobulinanemia. Further test shows pretty low IgG and IgA, but IgM not detected, Lt chains normal. On CBC: my creatinine is high, calcium is low, rbc's are low, rdw are low, mcv is high, mch is high, mpv is low. I have extreme back/hip pain, and shooting XXXXXXX pain in the same leg as the hip pain. I also have optic neuritis and the eye is extremely painful, along with recurrent ear infections, and neck lymph node enlargement. I had a total hysterectomy five years ago for extreme adenomyosis that was in the fallopian tubes, on the ovaries, and on the cervix. I have extreme fatigue, nausea, and just a general sickly feeling all of the time. This feeling has been going on for over a year. Any ideas?
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
The pain in the hip and XXXXXXX that you are having can be due to a hip joint pathology like labral tear or bursitis, a lumbar spine, Vitamin D 3 deficiency, etc. This needs a direct examination and X-ray of the affected joint for proper diagnosis.
Right now you can start with a mild pain killer like acetaminophen after the meals. Take rest and avoid full weight bearing on the leg. Doing a hot fomentation in the area is also a useful pain reliving measure.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.